HR Director, Kiev
- Building an effective human resources management department to ensure Company’s sustainable development as it grows;
- Statement/reorganization of the key processes associated with HR management (Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development, Learning &Development, Coordination with Payroll, HR-administration);
- Further development of top-notch practices in HR management;
- Attracting the best professionals and talent to meet the company’s growth needs. Overseeing and improving the recruitment function system;
- Development of the corporate culture strategy and internal communications;
- Implementation and management of the cultural change programs making employees conscious of the workflow and awareness of their impact on theCompany’s operations.
1. Alignment of HR Strategies with Business Objectives
- Understand the business needs and strategy as it is related to human resources management;
- Guide the development and execution of the HR strategy consistent with the business objectives of the organization;
- Understand the business in terms of how revenue and costs are generated and staff’s influence on business and financial results;
- Determine and resolve the people-related business issues within all major planning and operational decisions;
- Ensure the organization has the capabilities to accept and deliver business challenges;
- Engage and build effective working relationships and communication channels within the business and HR community.
2. Organization Development
- Work with the leadership team and operations to develop and implement major organizational change strategies;
- Implement best HR practices that achieve business objectives such as performance management, benefits, leadership development, rewards andrecognition, communication etc.
3. Oversee Talent Management Program — Recruiting, Hiring, Training, Coaching and Retaining:
- Manage existing recruiting program which is tasked with acquisition and development of talent on all levels and in key areas of the organization;Managing both internal and external recruiters;
- Assessment of competencies and performance;
- Types of assessment, how and in what cases are they conducted: attestation, 360 degrees, assessmentcenter, testing, evaluation by KPI, etc;
- Work with functional leaders to build effective management teams on all levels of the organization;
- Lead performance review and succession planning programs.
4. Compensation and benefits
Ability to properly conduct / order market bench-marking and apply it to analyze the situation in the company and make decisions, understand theprinciples of fairness of pay, types of wage systems, the ability to form a budget for a payroll.
5. Administration — Knowledge of labor legislation and principles of organization of personnel work.
- Knowledge of labor legislation and principles of organization of personnel work;
- Planning and managing the budget.
1. Professional Experience
- Demonstrated a proven successful experience in the dynamically growing technological companies (IT, Fintech, Telecom, Technology) operating in multiple regions with staff 100−300 employees (5+ years);
- Professional experience within the leading companies of the Technology sector is a must;
- Demonstrated ability or proven experience in serving as a trusted and loyal advisor to the leadership team;
- The Candidate should possess strong managerial skills, be capable of making decisions on their own and bearing responsibility for these decisions;should be able to manage effective teams;
- Such a Candidate should be aware of the modern concepts of HR management, possess all the necessary tools of staff recruitment, training, assessment,compensation and benefits.
Specific education in the field of HR management will be an advantageFluent in English
3. Social competencies.
- Communications.Openness, diplomacy, the ability to speak simply about the complex things and with different stakeholders in their language.
- Understanding people. Plus there will be an additional psychological education.
4. Personal competencies
- Maturity. Understanding own characteristics, weaknesses and strengths, acceptance of them and self-confidence;
- Optimism. Confidence that from any situation you can find a way out;Creativity. Search for non-standard ideas and approaches;
- Strong leadership skills, a team player, willing to collaborate and share best practices;
- Culturally sensitive and capable of developing strong relationships with people from different background;
- Able to work under pressure and manage a wide range of priorities with multiple objectives and tasks;
- Mature leader with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.