Social Media Manager (SMM), Kyiv
You will work with an international FinTech project of the B2C segment in this position.
The audience of the project is wide, including countries of South-East Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa, which requires localization and understanding of the regional features.
Be ready for creative, interesting and non-trivial tasks.
- 2+ years of experience as SMM manager.
- Fluent English (advanced) written and verbal.
- Flawless spelling and grammar.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- The desire and willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to react to situations in real time with a clear head.
- Experience of managing pages and ads in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and otherweb-analyticaltools.
- Strategic thinker, independent problem-solving skills, ability to drive consensus.
- Create marketing strategy to promote company products using social media channel.
- Create and distribute content on multiple social media platforms.
- Collaborate with our design team to produce promo materials for efficient implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Work with Customer Service to engage directly with the brand's community.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, such as promotions.
- Perform research on current trends and audience preferences.
- Measure and report on key social media metrics.
- Manage social media budget and resources.
Additional skills (will be a plus):
- Experience of work in the FinTech field.
- Experience of working with foreign markets.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Experience of collaboration with marketing agencies, freelance marketers or copywriters.
- Excellent united team and friendly working atmosphere.
- Real opportunity of professional and self-improvement.
- Normalized 8-hour working day, keeping staff holiday and sickness system.
- Compensation of visiting gym and learning English expenses.
- Opportunity to attend professional conferences and seminars financed by the company.
- Furnished and light office in the center of the city (near Pecherskaya subway station).
- Some additional corporate pros (fruits, yogurts, juice, etc.) :)
Join our team - here you will find unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth!
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Системный администратор (DevOps Engineer), Запорожье
- Копирайтер (Контент-менеджер), Запорожье
- Middle/Senior Backend (PHP) Developer, Запорожье
- Android/iOS Developer (React Native), Запорожье
- QA Automation Engineer, Запорожье
- Бухгалтер, Запорожье
- Customer Support Manager, Запорожье
- Back-end Developer
- Social Media Manager (SMM), Kyiv
- Compliance Manager, Запорожье
Just send your resume