Squro is a dynamically developing IT product company that provides a wide range of high-quality FinTech products, solutions and services. In our work, we use modern development methodologies and an efficiently organized project management system. This approach allows us to sell high-quality and popular products.
Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations of the fin-tech industry that remain our basis for success. The company has a European financial license and works with global partners.
- Setting up and maintaining the server infrastructure of the project;
- Interaction with engineering teams and stakeholders;
- Drawing up documentation and instructions for the operation of the infrastructure;
- Providing technical leadership for the customer;
- Provide effective business solutions.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Proven experience in successfully leading projects from start to delivery;
- Knowledge and experience in creating high-availability systems;
- Excellent knowledge and experience in configuring server operating systems Linux and Windows;
- Working experience in the administration of PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL solutions;
- Working experience in administering web servers (Nginx, Apache) and web applications;
- Working experience and deep knowledge in the field of network information security;
- Working experience in building and administering monitoring systems;
- Knowledge and experience with Ansible / Puppet, Docker, and Kubernetes;
- Working experience in building CI / CD;
- Ability to create simple and working solutions.
- Opportunity to work with international markets;
- Our processes are tailored to enable remote work and flexible work schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- 20 paid days off throughout the year to travel and rest;
- 10 paid days off throughout the year if you get sick;
- Company Library;
- Friendly and goal-oriented working environment.
Apply for DevOps Engineer