Squro is a dynamically developing IT product company that provides a wide range of high-quality FinTech products, solutions, and services. In our work, we use modern development methodologies and an efficiently organized project management system. This approach allows us to sell high-quality and popular products.
Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations in the fin-tech industry that remain our basis for success. The company has a European financial license and works with global partners.
We are currently seeking a Data Science Lead to help us to build a strong Data Science team from scratch that will develop services from the ground up.
- Review and understand the data, including checking logic and cleaning outliers as needed;
- Carry out feature engineering, using different techniques of feature preparation, transformation, normalization, or generation;
- Conduct model training and evaluation, developing pipelines for model training and experimenting;
- Be responsible for model monitoring and maintenance;
- Work alongside engineers, and product teams to help develop a core suite of data products and services;
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences to gather requirements and present findings;
- Engage with research and business stakeholders and help drive AI/ML strategies and identify areas where business problems that can be solved in creative ways utilizing data and the power of algorithms;
- Oversee operational support and maintenance of products and services delivered by the AI/ML team;
- Develop team members.
- 4+ years of data science experience;
- 2+ years of team management experience;
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics/Electric engineering or equivalent;
- Strong experience in software engineering in Python;
- Ability to build applications and familiarity with best practices such as CI/CD, testing, and coding standards;
- Experience in machine learning platforms, frameworks, and libraries;
- Deep understanding of classic models like linear regression, logistic regression, or gradient-boosting decision trees;
- Good understanding of mathematical statistics and probability theory;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, including complex queries and analytic functions;
- Experience with cloud platforms;
- Research mindset and math-oriented intelligence;
- Have a problem-solving mindset and focused on obtaining the result;
- English level – Intermediate+.
- Opportunity to work with international markets;
- Our processes are tailored to enable remote work and flexible work schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- 20 paid days off throughout the year to travel and rest;
- 10 paid days off throughout the year if you get sick;
- Company Library;
- Friendly and goal-oriented working environment.
Apply for Data Science Lead