Squro is an international IT company with Ukrainian roots that specialises in creating high-quality FinTech products for which we take full responsibility. Our team consists of 30+ experienced professionals (developers, DevOps, QA, Product Owners, PM, and Data Analysts) and continues to grow.
- Develop applications and services using C#;
- Working on technical designs, architecture, new features;
- Communicate with the team to identify business requirements;
- Understand business requirements and develop systems/features to meet them;
- Make code review, mentor team members;
- Write unit-tests, end-to-end tests and stress testing;
- Write clear, modular and maintainable code;
- Develop team members.
- 5+ years of experience with .NET;
- 1+ year of experience with .Net Core is a must;
- 2+ years of team management experience;
- Understanding of RDBMS, NoSQL;
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms;
- Experience with Unit tests;
- Experience with API design in various protocols;
- Solution-oriented mindset;
- Knowledge of patterns/anti-patterns of software design;
- Experience with Multithreading, Entity Framework;
- Experience with asynchronous systems and distributed stream processing;
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Development, Architecture, and Design;
- Experience with real-time data processing and transformation;
- Intermediate English or higher.
- Professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Challenging, fast-paced and unique tasks in the FinTech industry with our own product;
- Ability to be close to the business and participate in making quick decisions;
- Resources for integration into the domain;
- Partial reimbursement of language courses and gym membership;
- Corporate library;
- Regular team retrospectives.
- Full accounting support and tax compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations, sick leave, and public holidays;
- Corporate equipment.
Apply for Lead .Net Engineer