Developers at Squro work in a comfortable environment that helps them improve their skills on a daily basis and implement ambitious projects. If you have extensive experience in Ruby programming and are familiar with basic development techniques, then we look forward to having you on our team!
- Developing new features mostly for the backend part;
- Optimization and improvement of the project;
- Taking part in technical architecture and design processes;
- Performing code review and providing production support;
- Participating in Scrum and OKR retrospectives, providing feedback, and synchronizing on new features within the team;
- Writing unit/integration tests and docs for implemented functionality.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, basic algorithms, and data structures;
- 3+ years of Ruby development experience;
- Experience with RoR 5;
- Expertise in working with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres);
- Skills in writing unit/integration tests;
- Microservice architecture and RabbitMQ;
- React (or other JS libraries/frameworks);
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Remote work;
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays;
- Corporate equipment.
Apply for Ruby Developer