Squro is an international IT product company that creates a convenient and transparent FinTech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services, deeply understanding the needs of our customers. Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive innovations in the FinTech industry that remain our basis for success. Since 2006, our product has earned the trust of customers from around 185 countries.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, basic algorithms, and data structures;
- 3+ years of Ruby development experience;
- Experience with RoR 5;
- Expertise in working with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres);
- Skills in writing unit/integration tests;
- Microservice architecture and RabbitMQ;
- React (or other JS libraries/frameworks);
- Developing new features mostly for the backend part;
- Optimization and improvement of the project;
- Taking part in technical architecture and design processes;
- Performing code review and providing production support;
- Participating in Scrum and OKR retrospectives, providing feedback, and synchronizing on new features within the team;
- Writing unit/integration tests and docs for implemented functionality.
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- Remote work;
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays;
- Corporate equipment.
Apply for Ruby Developer