Squro is an international IT product company that creates a convenient and transparent FinTech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services, deeply understanding the needs of our customers. Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive innovations in the FinTech industry that remain our basis for success. Since 2006, our product has earned the trust of customers from around 185 countries.
- 2+ years of system administration experience;
- Knowledge of the Windows OS line and Microsoft server products;
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Office Software, MAC OS;
- Experience in maintenance of computer hardware desktops and laptops;
- Experience in implementing and administering MDM;
- Knowledge of networks based on the TCP/IP protocol stack, routing principles, VPN;
- Experience in administering and configuring network equipment, LAN maintenance;
- Knowledge of IT security principles;
- Experience in organising video surveillance, ACS.
- Setup, support and development of server and network infrastructure of the company;
- Selection, purchase, assembly, inventory and provision of high-quality work of computer equipment in offices and for remote work;
- Making suggestions to improve the safety of the projects;
- Software setup, updates on employees’ computers (Windows, Linux, Mac OS), purchase of licenses;
- Organization and configuration support of the office network, WiFi, Internet in the office, VPN and network equipment;
- Office access control system administration;
- Setting up, support, monitoring of office video surveillance;
- Installing and controlling the use of software on mobile devices (laptops, etc.);
- Administration of server systems necessary for the operation of offices (thin clients, accounting software, VPN);
- Development and control of policies for the safe use and storage of data, anti-virus policies and other security policies;
- Monitoring the status, updates and security of computers and software.
- Sponsorship in professional conferences;
- corporate library;
- Opportunity for growth within the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule (from 8/10 to 17/19);
- Comfortable office in the center of Kiev.
Apply for System Administrator