Squro is an international IT product company that creates a convenient and transparent FinTech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services, deeply understanding the needs of our customers. Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive innovations in the FinTech industry that remain our basis for success. Since 2006, our product has earned the trust of customers from around 185 countries.
- Experience in server administration for at least 5 years, of which at least three years in Windows administration;
- Experience in administering relational (PostgreSQL, MySql) and non-relational (MongoDB, Clickhouse) databases;
- Knowledge of the principles and experience in building a High availability system;
- Experience in IT security;
- Experience in implementation and administration of monitoring systems;
- Installation, configuration and support of the server infrastructure of the project;
- Control and improvement of infrastructure security;
- Support of the network infrastructure of servers;
- Writing documentation and instructions for working with parts of the infrastructure;
- Development of automated solutions for installing and configuring system elements; Implementing and maintaining monitoring of the availability and performance of system elements.
- Opportunity to grow, develop and express yourself;
- A job that will support your ideas and initiatives;
- Interesting tasks;
- Work in an international company;
- Corporate library;
- Competitive salary;
- Partial compensation for language courses and a gym;
- Flexible hours (from 8/10 to 17/19);
- Comfortable office in the Kiev city centre.
Apply for Windows Server Administrator