No modern IT company can do without a resourceful and organized system administrator. If you know how to organize a programmer’s workspace, welcome to the team!
- Installation, configuration, and support of the server infrastructure of the project;
- Control and improvement of infrastructure security;
- Support of the network infrastructure of servers;
- Writing documentation and instructions for working with parts of the infrastructure;
- Development of automated solutions for installing and configuring system elements;
- Implementing and maintaining monitoring of the availability and performance of system elements.
- Experience in server administration for at least 5 years, of which at least three years in Windows administration;
- Experience in administering relational (PostgreSQL, MySql) and non-relational (MongoDB, Clickhouse) databases;
- Knowledge of the principles and experience in building a high-availability system;
- Experience in IT security;
- Experience in implementation and administration of monitoring systems.
- Opportunity to grow, develop and express yourself;
- A job that will support your ideas and initiatives;
- Interesting tasks;
- Work in an international company;
- Corporate library;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Partial compensation for language courses and a gym;
- Flexible hours (from 8/10 to 17/19).
Apply for Windows Server Administrator