Squro is an international IT product company that creates a convenient and transparent FinTech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services, deeply understanding the needs of our customers. Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive innovations in the FinTech industry that remain our basis for success. Since 2006, our product has earned the trust of customers from around 185 countries.
- At least 1 year of relevant full-cycle IT recruiting experience;
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volume recruiting cycles;
- Strong knowledge of common human resources practices;
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, including upper-intermediate English;
- Ability to jump between high-level strategy and tactical execution;
- High attention to detail, particularly when it comes to editing job descriptions, messaging candidates, and scheduling;
- Experience in working with a fast-growth organization with competing priorities.
- Expertise in conducting Competency-Based Interviews;
- Experience with ATS.
- To develop a pool of diverse active and passive candidates for the business using proactive market research, candidate relationship management, active sourcing techniques, engaging leads from employees and leaders, using various job boards;
- Thoroughly verify candidates and make recommendations on most effective interview teams to diminish time from screen to offer;
- Manage the recruiting process from job posting to onboarding;
- Focus on candidate experience by providing prompt and effective communication to candidates and hiring managers during the process;
- Collaboration with hiring managers to effectively manage their expectations and ensure success.
- Interesting and challenging tasks with a friendly HR Team;
- Friendly working environment;
- Flexible schedule;
- Possibility of personal and professional growth;
- Cozy office in the city center (1 minute from Pecherska metro station);
- Regular corporate events and other company benefits;
- Competitive salary.
Apply for IT Recruiter