Marketing is the driving force for any company. Our marketing team is implementing bold strategies to promote our product and needs a leader who can set up all the necessary processes and take the team to the next level.
- Creating marketing strategy based on the business goals;
- Managing the marketing team, and its cooperation with other departments of the company;
- Search for new channels to attract a targeted audience and develop them;
- Conducting market and competitive research;
- Taking part in product development and improvement;
- Organizing and conducting various promotional activities and events;
- Creating the system to analyze and control the results of the marketing team;
- Providing periodic reports on the efficiency of different promotion channels;
- Initiating and improving report automation;
- Budget planning and controling its implementation;
- Search for and start efficient cooperation with external marketing vendors.
- At least 3 years of successful experience in the digital marketing sphere that certain results can confirm: audience growth, conversions increase, etc.;
- English level: Advanced;
- Experience in creating and managing successful marketing strategies;
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of working with various digital marketing channels;
- Management experience: staff recruitment, target-setting, and monitoring, result analysis, business processes development;
- Extensive marketing and product knowledge;
- Deep understanding of reporting and analysis tools, skill to consolidate data from various sources;
- Working with the latest analytical and marketing automation software and services;
- Analytical thinking, making decisions based on the received data with a positive impact on the marketing performance of the company;
- Knowledge of the budgeting principles;
- Strong presentation skills to share personal and team results;
- Being results-oriented, responsible and creative, having a high level of self-organization.
Will be a plus
- Experience in working with the FinTech sphere;
- Experience in working with foreign markets;
- Managing the entry into new markets;
- Experience in cooperation with remote/foreign employees;
- CPA channel development.
- Working for a dynamically growing company with a promising area;
- United and a highly skilled team and a friendly working atmosphere;
- Competitive compensation package;
- The real opportunity for professional and self-improvement;
- Challenging but exciting tasks;
- Normalized 8-hour working day, keeping staff holiday and sickness system;
- Extensive corporate benefits including sports, learning & development compensations;
- Opportunity to attend professional conferences and seminars financed by the company;
- Opportunity to relocate to Cyprus.
Apply for Head of Marketing