Squro is an international IT product company that creates a convenient and transparent FinTech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services, deeply understanding the needs of our customers. Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive innovations in the FinTech industry that remain our basis for success. Since 2006, our product has earned the trust of customers from around 185 countries.
- At least 3 years of successful experience in the digital marketing sphere that certain results can confirm: audience growth, conversions increase, etc.;
- Advanced English level, both verbal and written;
- Experience in creating and managing successful marketing strategies;
- Having practical and theoretical knowledge of working with various digital marketing channels;
- Management experience: staff recruitment, target-setting, and monitoring, result analysis, business processes development;
- Extensive marketing and product knowledge;
- Deep understanding of reporting and analysis tools, skill to consolidate data from various sources;
- Working with the latest analytical and marketing automation software and services;
- Analytical thinking, making decisions based on the received data with a positive impact on the marketing performance of the company;
- Knowledge of the budgeting principles;
- Strong presentation skills to share personal and team results;
- Being results-oriented, responsible and creative, having a high level of self-organization.
- Create and optimize marketing strategy based on the business goals of the company to promote its products;
- Manage the marketing team, organize business processes within the department and its cooperation with other departments of the company;
- Search for new channels to attract a targeted audience and develop them;
- Conduct market and competitive research, analyze customers’ demands and behavior;
- Take part in product development and improvement;
- Organize and conduct various promotional activities and events with further marketing support;
- Create the system to analyze and control the results of the marketing team activities;
- Provide periodic reports on the efficiency of different promotion channels;
- Initiate and improve report automation;
- Perform budget planning and control its implementation;
- Search for and start efficient cooperation with external marketing vendors.
Will be a plus
- Experience in working with the FinTech sphere;
- Experience in working with foreign markets;
- Managing the entry into new markets;
- Experience in cooperation with remote/foreign employees;
- CPA channel development.
- Working for a dynamically growing company with a promising area;
- United and a highly skilled team and a friendly working atmosphere;
- The real opportunity for professional and self-improvement;
- Challenging but exciting tasks;
- Normalized 8-hour working day, keeping staff holiday and sickness system;
- Compensation for visiting a gym and learning English expenses;
- Opportunity to attend professional conferences and seminars financed by the company;
- Opportunity to relocate to Cyprus.
Apply for Head of Marketing