As a Product Designer in the Growth team, you will find the right balance between user needs and business goals, figuring out the hypotheses and validating them with design solutions. We have an intense collaboration with the Product and Data teams to make data-informed decisions, as well as with Engineering to find the best way to validate the hypotheses with the fast-moving pace and maintain a high bar of product quality.
- 2+ years experience as a Product Designer building and shipping applications or software;
- Ability to define and articulate design vision and strategy;
- Strong systems thinking, information architecture, and interaction design skills;
- Experience with creating complex, multi-input-mode interactions, experiences, and end-to-end flows, prototypes, with high-fidelity visuals;
- Experience in validating experiments and design solutions for business growth with a data-informed and metrics-driven design process;
- Strong understanding of technologies used to build modern digital experiences and a familiarity with the fundamentals of front-end development, accessibility, and usability;
- Effective written and verbal communication;
- Confident, clear, and convincing presentation skills;
- Online portfolio that demonstrates your product thinking, “problem-solution approach”, an eye for detail, and the ability to generate intuitive solutions for complex problems.
Will be a plus
- Experience in branding and creating visual identities;
- Experience in the FinTech industry.
- Formulate hypotheses together with Product Managers and turn them into high-quality design solutions;
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team and iterate when needed;
- Work cross-functionally to deliver the best possible user experience;
- Run end-to-end design process for a variety of initiatives within your team(s);
- Research on users’ perspectives and competitive landscape to generate solutions;
- Create UX deliverables as well as visual and interaction design for your initiatives;
- Iterate on design artifacts to increase retention, expansion, virality, NPS, and adoption;
- Validate your solutions with users, using both qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Collaborate with developers to reach high-quality implementation;
- Help to grow our design team, improve processes and mentor folks;
- Keep on the fast-moving pace of experimentation and decision-making process.
- Challenging, fast-moving and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
- Ability to be close to the business and take part in making fast decisions;
- Sponsored participation in professional conferences;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Corporate library;
- Regular team retrospectives;
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation;
- Cozy office in the city center (5 minutes from Pecherskaya metro station);
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Corporate equipment;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses;
- Free snacks, fruits, and drinks;
- Regular corporate events;
- Relocation expenses coverage for nonresident employees.
Apply for Product Designer