Squro is an international IT product company that creates a convenient and transparent FinTech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services, deeply understanding the needs of our customers. Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive innovations in the FinTech industry that remain our basis for success. Since 2006, our product has earned the trust of customers from around 185 countries.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial market concepts;
- Knowledge and understanding of fundamental and technical analysis;
- Experience in managing financial software is preferred;
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines;
- Able to quickly learn technical and financial concepts;
- Ready to take the initiative and innovate;
- BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering, or any other relevant field;
- English at least at the level of reading and understanding financial news and technical documentation, spoken English is preferred.
- Support clients and company staff during working shifts;
- Monitoring Market risk exposures and risk alerts;
- Detection of anomalies in pricing and execution;
- To ensure the output of prices and provide ad hoc assistance to clients;
- Providing ad hoc administrative support for financial software;
- Providing timely information for customer support inquiries;
- Prepare and review monthly profit loss for the department and report to senior management.
- Сhallenging, dynamic and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
- Opportunity to dive into business and take part in the decision-making processes;
- Resources for integration with the domain;
- Sponsored participation in professional conferences;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Corporate library;
- Regular team retrospectives;
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- Cozy office in the city center (few minutes from Pecherska metro station), the possibility of mixing office and remote work;
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, public holidays, possibility to take days off;
- Corporate equipment;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses;
- Snacks, fruits, and drinks;
- Regular corporate events.
Apply for Risk Manager