BI Data Analyst, Kyiv
Squro is an international fintech product company. Deeply understanding the needs of our clients, we create a convenient and transparent fintech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services. Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations of the fintech industry that remain our basis for success. We are looking for a BI Data Analyst due to the team expansion.
Our candidate has an analytical mindset and is passionate about finding interesting insights from data. As a part of this role, you’ll study and understand user behavior, work with metrics to see how the product grows, visualize and analyze the results and provide insights and recommendations to our stakeholders and in future, you will have a chance to apply machine learning techniques for building predictions.
- 3+ years in Data Analysis / Data Science / Data Engineering;
- 2+ years of experience with BI analytical tools (Tableau / Qlik / Power BI, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills;
- Understanding of the principles of building data warehouses;
- Ability to work with large amounts of data;
- English on the level of reading and writing technical documentation.
Will be a plus practical skills with:
- Mathematical statistics;
- Python / R / Scala / Java;
- Building machine learning models;
- Linux systems;
- Spark, Kafka;
- Non-relational databases.
- Participation in the implementation of BI systems;
- Working with analytical systems;
- Building dashboards;
- Setting up a monitoring / data analysis system;
- Making predictions with ML;
- Enabling data-driven business decisions;
- Definition of anomalies;
- Drawing up requirements for engineers;
- Formation of documentation.
Professional and personal growth:
- Сhallenging, fast moving and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
- Ability to be close to the business and take a part of making fast decisions;
- Resources for integration into the domain;
- Sponsored participation in professional conferences;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Corporate library;
- Regular team retrospectives.
- Git hooks, linter, code reviewing, fully automated local deployment, CI/CD, Readme and supported docs with all needed info, postmortem doc;
- Modern technology stack: we are constantly upgrading and using modern language and framework features;
- The experienced engineering team consists of 20+ members (developers, devops engineers, QA engineers, product owners and data analysts) and still growing.
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation;
- Cozy office in the city center (1 minute from Pecherskaya metro station);
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Corporate equipment;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses;
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks;
- Regular corporate events;
- Relocation expenses coverage for nonresident employees.
- BI Data Analyst, Kyiv
- HTML Developer, Kyiv
- Business Development Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Compliance Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Middle+ DevOps Engineer, Zaporizhzhia
- IT Recruiter, Kyiv
- Verification manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Ruby Developer, Kyiv
- Customer Support Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Content Manager, Kyiv
- Senior DevOps Engineer, Kyiv
- Loyalty & Retention Product Manager, Kyiv
- Product Manager, Kyiv
- Risk Manager (Finance)
Просто отправь нам резюме