Loyalty & Retention Product Manager, KyivSquro is an international fintech product company. Deeply understanding the needs of our clients, we create a convenient and transparent fintech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services.
Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations of the fintech industry that remain our basis for success. The company has a European financial license and works with global partners.
Since 2006, the company has earned the trust of customers from Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Today more than 500 thousand people in more than 185 countries develop their investment potential with solutions from Squro.
We are looking for a Loyalty & Retention Product Manager due to the team expansion.
- You have experience end-to-end development of loyalty programs for consumer/mass markets (not B2B or corporate customers).
- You worked with Asian customer markets (China, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam etc).
- You have experience in retention channels: email, web push, push mobile, messengers.
- You have experience in RFM and other transactional modeling, clustering and behavior modeling, churn risk and high-value customer modeling.
- You’re deeply passionate about business growth, and love getting into details and mechanics of how businesses grow. You know the key performance indicators of the product and set up a constant tracking of the corresponding product indicators.
- You have experience in conducting A/B, A/A tests. Strong understanding of data analytics (GA, Hotjar, Power BI or equivalent). Ability to independently draw conclusions from data.
- You have good understanding of UI/UX principles and have experience with prototyping tools (Axure, Figma, Balsamiq, or equivalent)
- You’re passionate about the latest ideas, patterns, and trends when it comes to new ways to grow an online business. You love to consume, digest, and share the latest with your colleagues, adding your own comments and insights on top.
- You’re an excellent leader, very confident, and competent at leading people and teams, in groups and individually. You’ve excellent communication skills in any medium, at least an Upper-intermediate level of English.
- You’re not just very comfortable working in an ambiguous ever-changing environment, but you thrive in it.
- You have a growth mindset. Willingness to own problems. A passion for building products. A desire to make things better. A sense of optimism.
- You have a deep understanding of how fintech businesses work, the levers that exist to grow that business, and metrics.
- You’re very comfortable analyzing business dashboards, you’ve likely run your own SQL queries to get a deeper understanding of the numbers you’re looking at.
- You’re Certified Scrum Product Owner/Manager.
- You have a deep knowledge of MT4, MT5, or other fintech platforms.
- Your job is to drive our customer retention growth and drive changes in product, marketing, and elsewhere that fuel that growth. You will be responsible for the loyalty programs, customer retention strategies, and everything that it entails.
- You will think about the end-to-end customer journey, thinking across product and marketing to ensure our customers' experience is a compelling, coherent, and consistent one.
- You will pull together all discrete data, systems, events, interactions, and communications into a singular and transparent loyalty and retention ecosystem. You will be maximizing returns on program investments that will extend CLTV’s, increase engagement, and increase NPS.
- As part of the Product team, you will cooperate with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to identify the biggest growth opportunities. You will work with them to turn ideas into projects and lead or guide those projects to successful outcomes. Development and management of the programs, platforms, messaging, positioning, and promotion utilized for loyalty and retention.
- You will work with the leadership team of the company, helping them understand the latest growth numbers and trends, advising on what we need to do. This will include leading discussions, engaging in debate, driving an opinionated group to conclude.
- You will work on hard, challenging, and complex problems that exist in a very fast-paced, ever-changing, dynamic environment.
Professional and personal growth:
- Сhallenging, fast moving and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
- Ability to be close to the business and take a part in making fast decisions;
- Resources for integration into the domain;
- Sponsored participation in professional conferences;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Corporate library;
- Regular team retrospectives.
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation;
- Cozy office in the city center (1 minute from Pecherskaya metro station);
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Corporate equipment;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses;
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks;
- Regular corporate events;
- Relocation expenses coverage for nonresident employees.
- BI Data Analyst, Kyiv
- HTML Developer, Kyiv
- Business Development Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Compliance Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Middle+ DevOps Engineer, Zaporizhzhia
- IT Recruiter, Kyiv
- Verification manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Ruby Developer, Kyiv
- Customer Support Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Content Manager, Kyiv
- Senior DevOps Engineer, Kyiv
- Loyalty & Retention Product Manager, Kyiv
- Product Manager, Kyiv
- Risk Manager (Finance)
- System Administrator, Zaporizhzhia
- Team Lead of International Recruitment
- Regional Manager
- CRM Manager
- QC Manager
Нет подходящей вакансии?
Просто отправь нам резюме
Просто отправь нам резюме