Product Manager, KyivSquro is an international fintech product company. Deeply understanding the needs of our clients, we create a convenient and transparent fintech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services.
We are looking for a Product Manager due to the team expansion.
- You have 3+ years of working experience in product teams with a strong track record of delivering high-quality software. Your experience in product development has been provided to customers worldwide.
- You have worked in companies that have both a self serve and sales motion, and have experience thinking about different customer journeys through both channels.
- You're deeply passionate about business growth, and love getting into details and mechanics of how businesses grow. You know the key performance indicators of the product and set up a constant tracking of the corresponding product indicators
- You have experience in conducting A/B, A/A tests. Strong understanding of data analytics (GA, Hotjar, Power BI or equivalent). Ability to independently draw conclusions from data.
- You have good understanding of UI/UX principles and have experience with prototyping tools (Axure, Figma, Balsamiq, or equivalent)
- You're passionate about the latest ideas, patterns, and trends when it comes to new ways to grow an online business. You love to consume, digest, and share the latest with your colleagues, adding your own comments and insights on top.
- You're an excellent leader, very confident, and competent at leading people and teams, in groups and individually. You've excellent communication skills in any medium, at least an Upper-intermediate level of English.
- You're not just very comfortable working in an ambiguous ever-changing environment, but you thrive in it.
- You have a growth mindset. Willingness to own problems. A passion for building products. A desire to make things better. A sense of optimism.
Will be a plus knowledge of:
- You have a deep understanding of how fintech businesses work, the levers that exist to grow that business, and metrics.
- You're very comfortable analyzing business dashboards, you've likely run your own SQL queries to get a deeper understanding of the numbers you're looking at.
- You're Certified Scrum Product Owner/Manager.You have a deep knowledge of MT4, MT5, or other fintech platforms.
- Your job is to drive our growth numbers and drive changes in product, marketing, and elsewhere that fuel that growth.
- Your focus will be on driving our growth numbers throughout our self-serve channel, including but not limited to customer activation and growth, revenue growth, customer retention.
- You will think about the end-to-end customer journey, thinking across product and marketing to ensure our customers' experience is a compelling, coherent, and consistent one.
- Whilst the role is focused on our self-serve channel, you won't stop there. You will collaborate deeply with our Sales team, to ensure we have joined-up thinking across the company, and that there is a seamless transition for customers who move from the self serve to sales channel and vice versa.
- As part of the Product team, you will cooperate with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and Engineering to identify the biggest opportunities for growth. You will work with them to turn ideas into projects and lead or guide those projects to successful outcomes. This might include things like our pricing, packaging, positioning, purchase experience, and initial and ongoing customer onboarding.
- You will work in our product team to help in creation and execution of roadmaps, starting from ideas and developing them into product decisions, scoping, designing, engineering, releasing and collecting results afterwards.
- You will work with the leadership team of the company, helping them understand the latest growth numbers and trends, advising on what we need to do. This will include leading discussions, engaging in debate, driving an opinionated group to reach a conclusion.
- You will work on hard, challenging and complex problems which exist in a very fast-paced, ever-changing, dynamic environment.
Professional and personal growth:
- Сhallenging, fast moving and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
- Ability to be close to the business and take a part in making fast decisions;
- Resources for integration into the domain;
- Sponsored participation in professional conferences;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Corporate library;
- Regular team retrospectives.
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation;
- Cozy office in the city center (1 minute from Pecherskaya metro station);
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Corporate equipment;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses;
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks;
- Regular corporate events;
- Relocation expenses coverage for nonresident employees.
- Head of HR Department, Kyiv
- Business Development Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Compliance Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Middle+ DevOps Engineer, Zaporizhzhia
- Verification manager, Zaporizhzhia
- QA Engineer, Kyiv
- Ruby Developer, Kyiv
- Customer Support Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Frontend Developer, Kyiv
- Senior DevOps Engineer, Kyiv
- Loyalty & Retention Product Manager, Kyiv
- Product Manager, Kyiv
- Regional Manager
- CRM Manager
- QC Manager
- International Recruiter
- Data Lead, Kyiv
- Mobile Product Manager, Kyiv
- Head of Marketing
- Technical project manager, Kyiv
Нет подходящей вакансии?
Просто отправь нам резюме
Просто отправь нам резюме