Senior DevOps Engineer, Kyiv
Squro is an international fintech product company. Deeply understanding the needs of our clients, we create a convenient and transparent fintech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer due to the team expansion.
Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations of the fintech industry that remain our basis for success. The company has a European financial license and works with global partners.
Since 2006, the company has earned the trust of customers from Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Today more than 500 thousand people in more than 185 countries develop their investment potential with solutions from Squro.
- Working experience in a similar position at least 5 years;
- Knowledge and experience in creating high availability systems;
- Excellent knowledge and experience in configuring server operating systems Linux and Windows;
- Working experience in administration of PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL solutions;
- Working experience in administering web servers (Nginx, Apache) and web applications in PHP, Ruby;
- Working experience and deep knowledge in the field of network information security;
- Knowledge of virtualization systems;
- Working experience in building and administering monitoring systems;
- Knowledge and experience with Ansible / Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Working experience in building CI / CD;
- Ability to create simple and working solutions;
- Setting up and maintaining the server infrastructure of the project;
- Interaction with the product development team and product testing;
- Control and development of infrastructure security;
- Drawing up documentation and instructions for the operation of the infrastructure.
Professional and personal growth:
- Сhallenging, fast moving and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
- Ability to be close to the business and take a part in making fast decisions;
- Resources for integration into the domain;
- Sponsored participation in professional conferences;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Corporate library;
- Regular team retrospectives.
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation;
- Cozy office in the city center (1 minute from Pecherskaya metro station);
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Corporate equipment;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses;
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks;
- Regular corporate events;
- Relocation expenses coverage for nonresident employees.
- BI Data Analyst, Kyiv
- Business Development Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Copywriter, Kyiv
- Compliance Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Middle+ DevOps Engineer, Zaporizhzhia
- IT Recruiter, Kyiv
- Verification manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Ruby Developer, Kyiv
- Customer Support Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Senior Data Engineer, Kyiv
- Frontend Developer, Kyiv
- Content Manager, Kyiv
- Senior DevOps Engineer, Kyiv
- Loyalty & Retention Product Manager, Kyiv
- Product Manager, Kyiv
- Risk Manager (Finance)
- Linkbuilder, Kyiv
Просто отправь нам резюме