Content Manager, Kyiv
Squro is a product IT FinTech company operating in the market since 2013. Unlike many companies, 2020 has become a stage of sustainable development and the achievement of goals for us. Join us and you will get: cool case in your portfolio, participation in the development of a large international SaaS product, freedom to choose ways to achieve goals, tools, a team ready to support your ideas and help, fun, collaborative and energetic team environment, many challenges, interesting and extraordinary tasks.
We are looking for a content manager, who will help us convey our product's value to the audience. You will have the opportunity to dive deeply into the project, come up with, and implement interesting ideas, which we will support, help you to test and analyze audience engagement.
- Experience in content management;
- At least Intermediate English (written and spoken);
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design;
- Ability to structure information, manage, and be able to focus text to emphasize important parts.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with Upwork and Crowdin.
- Administering content tasks;
- Maintaining a media plan / content plan (selection, compilation);
- Managing freelance translators;
- Publication of content on resources (internal blog, external and internal sites);
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
Professional and personal growth:
- Сhallenging, interesting and extraordinary tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
- Ability to be close to the business and take a part in making fast decisions;
- Resources for integration into the domain;
- Sponsored participation in professional conferences;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Corporate library.
The experienced marketing team that consists of 10+ members (team lead, digital marketers, content managers, email manager, mark-up developers, designers) and still growing.
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation;
- Cozy office in the city center (1 minute from Pecherskaya metro station);
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Corporate equipment;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses;
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks;
- Regular corporate events;
- Relocation expenses coverage for nonresident employees.
- BI Data Analyst, Kyiv
- HTML Developer, Kyiv
- Business Development Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Compliance Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Middle+ DevOps Engineer, Zaporizhzhia
- IT Recruiter, Kyiv
- Verification manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Ruby Developer, Kyiv
- Customer Support Manager, Zaporizhzhia
- Content Manager, Kyiv
- Senior DevOps Engineer, Kyiv
- Loyalty & Retention Product Manager, Kyiv
- Product Manager, Kyiv
- Risk Manager (Finance)
- System Administrator, Zaporizhzhia
- Team Lead of International Recruitment
- Regional Manager
- CRM Manager
- QC Manager
Просто отправь нам резюме