- Basic knowledge of work with Google framework (Disc, Sheets, Docs).
- Experience of resolving difficult issues.
- Experience of communication with angry clients.
- Basic understanding of empathy.
- Understanding of customer service with ability to identify weak areas.
- Basic knowledge of best CS practice.
- Handle any incoming customer inquiry within the set time range via different communication channels: live chat, messengers, CRM system;
- Identify customers’ needs to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Manage standard inquires in the ticket system and escalate the ones that require deeper investigation to the relevant department or specialist.
- Opportunity to work with international markets;
- Gaining experience with fintech;
- Professional and personal growth;
- Challenging, fast-moving, and unique tasks;
- Ability to be close to the business and take part in making fast decisions;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Corporate library;
- Regular team retrospectives;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off.
Apply for Customer Support Agent