Squro is an international IT product company that creates a convenient and transparent FinTech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services, deeply understanding the needs of our customers. Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive innovations in the FinTech industry that remain our basis for success. Since 2006, our product has earned the trust of customers from around 185 countries.
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager, who is up to date with the latest ideas, patterns, and trends when it comes to new ways to grow an online fin-tech business. You love to consume, digest, and share the latest with your colleagues, adding your own comments and insights on top. If that perfectly describes your personality, we can’t wait to see you in our team!
- 3+ years of working experience in product development teams;
- Knowledge of key performance indicators of the product and set up a constant tracking of the corresponding product indicators;
- Experience in conducting A/B, A/A tests;
- Strong understanding of data analytics (GA, Hotjar, Power BI or equivalent);
- Good understanding of UI/UX principles and experience with prototyping tools (Axure, Figma, Balsamiq, or equivalent);
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, ever-changing environment;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Understanding of how fin-tech business work
- Practical experience with fin-tech platforms;
- Data-driven approach;
- Scrum Product Owner/Manager Certification
- Drive our growth numbers and changes in product, marketing, and elsewhere that fuel that growth;
- Develop self-serve channels, including but not limited to customer activation and growth, revenue growth, customer retention;
- Create end-to-end customer journey;
- Cooperate with key stakeholders in Marketing, Business Development, and Engineering to identify the biggest opportunities for growth;
- Closely cooperate with the Business Development team to define the pricing, packaging, positioning, purchase experience, and initial and ongoing customer onboarding;
- Take part in the creation and execution of roadmaps;
- Develop your ideas into product decisions, scoping, designing, engineering, releasing, and collecting results afterward.
- Professional and personal growth;
- Сhallenging, fast-moving and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
- Ability to be close to the business and take part in making decisions;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Regular team retrospectives;
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation;
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses;
Apply for Product Manager