We are looking for a passionate Product Manager who is up to date with the latest ideas, patterns, and trends regarding new ways to grow an online fin-tech business. If you love to consume, digest, and share the latest with your colleagues, adding your own comments and insights on top, we can’t wait to see you in our team!
- Drive our growth numbers and changes in product, marketing, and elsewhere that fuel that growth;
- Develop self-serve channels, including but not limited to customer activation and growth, revenue growth, and customer retention;
- Create an end-to-end customer journey;
- Cooperate with key stakeholders in Marketing, Business Development, and Engineering to identify the most extensive opportunities for growth;
- Closely cooperate with the Business Development team to define the pricing, packaging, positioning, purchase experience, and initial and ongoing customer onboarding;
- Take part in the creation and execution of roadmaps;
- Develop your ideas into product decisions, scoping, designing, engineering, releasing, and collecting results afterward.
- 3+ years of working experience in product development teams;
- Knowledge of key performance indicators of the product and set up a constant tracking of the corresponding product indicators;
- Experience in conducting A/B, and A/A tests;
- Strong understanding of data analytics (GA, Hotjar, Power BI, or equivalent);
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Data-driven approach;
- Scrum Product Owner/Manager Certification;
- English level: Upper-intermediate.
Will be a plus
- Practical experience with fin-tech platforms;
- Good understanding of UI/UX principles and experience with prototyping tools (Axure, Figma, Balsamiq, or equivalent);
- Understanding of how fin-tech business works;
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, ever-changing environment.
- Professional and personal growth;
- Сhallenging, fast-moving and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
- Ability to be close to the business and take part in making decisions;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Regular team retrospectives;
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses.
Apply for Product Manager