Squro is an international IT product company that creates a convenient and transparent FinTech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services, deeply understanding the needs of our customers. Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive innovations in the FinTech industry that remain our basis for success. Since 2006, our product has earned the trust of customers from around 185 countries.
- Fluent English;
- Full-cycle recruiting experience;
- Desire to work with non-technical vacancies;
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills;
- Work experience with a fast-growing organization is a plus;
- Knowledge of recruiting in international markets is a plus;
- Strong networking, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, highly organized, strong attention to detail, and gets things done.
- Hard-working, focused, and goal-oriented;
- Proactive and a quick thinker;
- Collaborative/team player;
- Punctual with excellent time management skills.
- Full recruitment cycle, screening, interviewing, and short-listing potential candidates (internationally);
- Creating ideal candidate profiles, identify targets, and source candidates;
- Search for candidates using various sources and tools;
- Thoroughly vet candidates;
- Manage the recruiting process from job posting to onboarding;
- Focus on candidate experience by providing prompt and effective communication to candidates and hiring managers during the process;
- Collaboration with hiring managers for effective management of their expectations and ensuring success.
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Possibility of personal and professional growth;
- Opportunity to work with international markets;
- Cozy office in the city center (Pecherska metro station);
- Regular corporate events and other company benefits;
- Competitive salary;
- Fresh fruit and snacks;
- A friendly, focused, and relaxed working environment.
Apply for International Recruiter